have history of all your games with progress tracking, computer analysis and more?
Terms of Service (Site Rules)
1. This Rules are designed to maintain orderliness on the https://chess.cool website (Chess.Cool, Site).
2. The administration of the Site may change this rules in one way order.
3. Sign up, playing and conversation on the Site is free.
4. If a user violates these rules, the administration may block his account.
5. Strictly prohibited
5.2. to interfere with the work of the Site administration;
5.3. to behave immorally;
5.4. to harass another user racially, ethnically or otherwise;
5.2. any offensive content including your username, avatar, personal description, comments, chat, cheating, using offensive/vulgar language, using toilet humor, making personal attacks, spamming or advertising competitive websites, religious or political debate, intentionally pointless/distracting posts, and discussion of illegal activities (drugs, etc) or other content;
5.6. to have many than 1 (one) account on Chess.Cool;
5.7. using any outside help during the game including chess programs (Fritz, Stockfish, Chessmaster or other). You can use only your own brain;
5.8. to hack Site;
5.9. to hack other users accounts;
5.10. to make money or other bets on the Site;
5.11. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
6. Information about the user who broke this Rules may be made public.
7. The user who broke this Rules may be
7.2. excluded from rating tables;
8. You expressly understand and agree that Chess.Cool and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, equipment downtime, or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if Chess.Cool has been advised of the possibility of such damages, relating to chess.Cool, the service or any content appearing on or uploaded to the service.
9. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, without any warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Chess.Cool expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding the Chess.Cool website and the service, including, but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.